Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 4: Misplaced guts

BMI: 23.6 - yay!

I feel WAY better today. That sensation of hollowness and an annoyed empty stomach has gone away. Unfortunately it's been replaced by nausea. Per the diet, I tried to eat 1/2 an orange this morning, but it refused. Or my stomach refused. In any case the two parted ways shortly after ingestion.

So there I was, puking my guts out behind the car on the way to the day home. Luckily there wasn't much to get rid of - I wonder if my dosage is a bit high. I know this is a pregnancy hormone but morning sickness is going a bit too far! I'll call Ashley (technician) today.

So far the most difficult thing has been eating 2 cups of vegetables twice a day - that's 4 cups of veggies! I don't have anything against veggies, but downing 2 cups of a single veggie is just plain boring. If the calories don't get me, the boredom will.

1 Comments:

Blogger And so then I said... said...

does it have to be a single veggie?
Try wrappiing steamed veggies in cold lettuce leaves :-) yummy

9:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home