Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 3: Empty, not hungry

BMI: 24.0

Okay, I'm into the main restricted calorie phase as of this morning. I dutifully TRIED to eat major fat for the past 2 days but despite concerted effort, couldn't eat very much at one time. Most of the banana cream pie is still in the fridge. I did manage to choke down a teen burger and onion rings (more fat, less carbs than fries) for lunch and had a fried egg and toast for breakfast, slathered in margarine. Too bad it was the healthy olive oil kind. Dinner was mostly banana cream pie.

I even got up in the middle of the night on Monday to eat crackers loaded with mayo. All the literature cautions that the loading phase has to be done seriously. I must say I haven't had great success in finding fatty foods without sugar - I missed out on having bacon which would be a good candidate.

So far so good. My stomach is wondering what the hell happened, and where is Second Breakfast ?! (Usually at 9:30 I eat a snakky of some kind). So instead of doing that I nibbled into a few bites of my tomatoes and shrimp cheviche lunch. At 10 I get a melba toast which was entirely NOT enough, I could eat a few more of those. I am going to make some tea with stevia to wash it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home