Friday, March 18, 2011

To the Blocks...

Okay, here we go. For the record, I'm not overweight, I'm just inching toward it. Teetering.  Current BMI: 24.9

25 is overweight according to this site- http://bodyandhealth.canada.com/health_tools.asp?t=5&text_id=1855

Target BMI: 20 (Healthy BMI is between 18-24.9)

Activity: Currently I do Kung Fu 3x week, and work out 5x week - 3 light, 2 heavy workouts.  I don't monitor my eating beyond occasionally thinking "wow, that brownie must have been a total fat bomb, it sure tasted good!"

Apparently I have reduced my body fat proportion from 35% to 30% using this regime which translates to about 8 pounds of fat converted to 5 pounds of muscle. It turns out that the fat conversion thing isn't nearly as satisfying unless I can SEE the difference. As of today, all my clothes fit the same AND I weigh the same. I'm going to focus on BMI to take the pressure off losing weight.

Here's the manuscript that Dr. Simeons wrote, called "Pounds and Inches" which outlines his research and observations, as well as the diet I'll be following.

http://www.hcgweightloss.com/pounds_and_inches.pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home