Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 6: Puky and Tempted

BMI: 23.1

It was my son's birthday party today. I decided rather than outright cheating, I'd provide myself with a little leeway by stockpiling 1/2 a fruit and doubling up on the wasa cracker. I cracked open my mom's cookbook and found a fabulous mint chutney with jalapenos and onions and (you guessed it) mint. YUM. That and Frank's hot sauce have been life savers.

So while I looked longingly at the cupcakes, cheezies and juice, I didn't actually eat any of it, if you don't count a couple of random licks of icing. It was HARD. really hard. I love cheezies. I LOVE cheezies. *sigh*  I dutifully ate my (extra) wasa with aforesaid chutney and a few strawberries. I may pay for it tomorrow, but I will view it as sacrifice in the line of dutiful motherhood.

Felt puky again this morning, though I managed to hold onto my breakfast. My personal theory is I accidentally inject into a vein and have the resulting blast of hormones in one shot, which makes me nauseated. The Dr said its unlikely because I only get 125 mcg per shot which is almost nothing.

All things considered I am pretty thrilled with results so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home