Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 7: Carousing with Carbs

BMI: 23.0

Yay no nausea. Also no vein puncture: there must be a correlation. I'll be thinking mud produces frogs next. I fell off the wagon today - an entire 1/2 cup of spicy rice at my mom's. AND an extra wasa cracker. I'm skipping my 1/2 fruit snack after supper to try to counteract the rice but only time will tell - and the scale tomorrow morning!

I confess to sneaking peeks in the mirror to see if I look any different. I don't really feel different but I think I look different. I need to grab coffee with someone I haven't seen in a while and see if they notice. Qualifier: coffee with someone who notices appearances. It better not be anyone like me - I never notice a few pounds here and there on other people.  

What else can I confess to? I'm still hungry. Not starving, just snakky. I have to really work hard every day to not stray and it's WAY harder at home when I'm surrounded by food options. Not unhealthy ones (except for the cheezies that are still leering at me suggestively) but just lots of stuff I can't eat. Carrots. Eggs. Toast. Cereal. Who ever thought I'd get nostalgic about cereal. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, which were a Serious Tactical Error - I bought them at Superstore for the kids but.... they're just lying around flaunting their deliciousness. I'm looking forward to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home