Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 9: Whew...sort of

BMI: 22.9

Oh. My. God! One measley little half cup of rice and my weight loss stalls for a day. AND I only lost 1/2 pound yesterday. I can't believe it. Somehow I just didn't believe deviating from the regimen would have such an immediate impact. Actually per my usual Modus Operandi I thought it would happen to OTHER people, not me ;)

Sheesh. Now the Program Director says it could take up to 3 days for my metabolism to adjust again. AAARGH. make that a double AAARGH. It's kind of like in Barney's Version when he has drunken sex with that bar hussy and then has to pay for it for the rest of his life. I mean, what an idiot. I'm not sure whether he was more of an idiot to cheat, or to tell his wife he did. I think Europeans are way more practical about these things. We like to get all high and mighty about momentary lapses of sanity. Everyone's human, everyone does dumb things. I think if he repeatedly cheated that would be different. Oops I'm wandering off. Back to me and my ASB (aforementioned Apple Strudel Belly)

I had a royal rant from my kinesiologist this morning, about how I'll waste away and lose all my muscle mass on this diet. yadda yadda yadda. He totally is against it but he doesn't really know how it works. I sent him Dr Simeon's manuscript in case he wants to learn more about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home