Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 30: still breathing

I finally got off the stall on Day 26 with a 1/2 pound loss, and then continued downward for a couple of days - I'm glad I extended this phase for a week. I've reduced the 15 pounds I wanted to lose, though my weight still wavers around. Drives me crazy but that's the nature of the beast, I guess. Now that I'm finally getting philosophical about it, I'm pretty much done this phase!


Sunday was my last injection, and today is my last 500 cal day. I am noticing my hunger is increasing exponentially, today might be hard to stick to the regimen. Tomorrow however, I can eat WHATEVER I WANT except carbs and sugar - which, come to think of it, eliminates most of the fun food. Oh well, it will be a huge relief to eat fatty food and cook with oil or butter. yum.


I made some homemade chocolates with stevia, dark chocolate (no sugar), margarine, crushed almonds and coconut. I'm eager to try them out tomorrow! It will be a yummy celebration.


Tomorrow is also my "final" measurements and weight target. For the next three weeks, I teach my body to stay at that weight. THEN I start re-introducing carbs and sugar. Huzzah! The crowd goes wild.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home